Thursday, August 29, 2019 – 3:30 pm
Chairman: Shirley Pardoe (570) 924-3753
- Please register before noon Thursday, August 29 2019 at the fair office to enter this contest.
- All entries must supply all ingredients, freezer (electrical or crank), ice, and salt. Ice cream should be mixed in advance.
- All ice cream will be judged on taste and quality. Recipe to be with entry.
- A separate prize for hand crank will be given for speed. Must be at least two entries.
- All ice cream will be judged together regardless of hand crank or electric.
- All ice cream will be dipped and given away at the end of the contest.
- All entries must make a full freezer of Buttermilk for judging.
- Electric freezers may be started 1/2 hour earlier to allow setting time.
|22||4||2||Homemade Ice Cream Contest||$40, $25, $15|
|22||4||3||Fastest Hand Crank||$20|