Sunday, September 2, 2018
Entry Fee: $35.00 per vehicle
Late Entry Fee: $75.00 Cash
Visit Forms and Downloads for Entry Form.
Gate opens at 8 AM — First Heat at 6:00 PM
Class 1 – Front wheel drive 4 cylinder
Class 2 – Rear wheel drive 4 cylinder
Class 3 – Front wheel drive 6 cylinder
Class 4 – Rear wheel drive 6 cylinder
Class 5 – V-8 class, any V-8 1980 and newer
Trophy and Payouts
- First $500.00, Second $200.00 Third $100.00
- Trophy for best of show in each heat.
- $100 for best painted car overall throughout all classes.
- Entry Fee $35.00 per vehicle per class.
- All cars & drivers must preregister with appropriate entry form and fee.
- Cars that have been in a previous derby will be permitted to run, but must conform to all specs set for cars.
- When registering previously run cars must be noted on entry form.
- Information Jeff Spako 570-924-4884
Bone Stock Rules and Regulations
- All glass and interior removed and cleaned out. The dash, driver seat and seat belt must remain in the car.
- Cbar going behind driver’s seat from drivers door pillar to passenger pillar—must be securely welded or bolted NEW Rule!!!!!!!
- No All-wheel drive vehicles.
- Must remove all air bags.
- Ages 16 & over with ID.
- Gas tank may remain in the stock position with a screw 3 inches from the lowest part of the fuel tank. Max. of 5 gallons. Drivers may move fuel cell inside car. Must be secured.
- Batter may be relocated closer to firewall. Driver’s option to move battery inside car.
- All exterior trim must be removed. Hubcaps, bumper skins etc.
- No pre-bending or denting of car allowed.
- Transmission coolers lines can be looped for environmental reasons.
- All doors, trunks, and hoods must be wired shut. NO WELDING
- Factory bumpers must be in place. NO WELDING
- No welding or bolting any part of the car including suspension. Suspension must work.
- Factory ignition must be in working order, no push start buttons.
- O.T. approved tires must be ran with air in tires. NO LOADING.
- No stacks allowed. Exhaust must be cut off under drivers’ area.
- All cars must have stock engine for make of vehicle that is driven. No retro fitting engines allowed.
- No cutting, bending, or welding of the vehicles frame or sub-frame. Includes no filling frame with any kind of material.
- Antifreeze must be drained and replaced with water.
- Washer fluid must be drained.
- Brakes must be in working order.
- Radiator and transmission cooler lines must be under the hood and not relocated.
- Metal fans blades must be removed.
- No welding of differentials. If question occurs, car will be jacked up and one tire will be spun to check to see if the opposing tire spins in the opposite direction.
- 1 hole, 10”x10” must be cut in the center of the hood. This allows for easy access for firefighters to extinguish fires.
- Driver must have D.O.T. approved helmet and safety glasses to wear during heat.
- Long sleeves are to be worn during heat.
- All cars and drivers must arrive 2 hours before the start of the derby.
- All rules are subject to interpretation by judges.
- All judges’ decisions are final.
- A $50.00 protest fee is required to contest another car and must be in writing. Protest must be done before the drivers meeting.
- Violation of stated rules will result in disqualification and entry money will not be refunded.
- In the event that any one class does not have enough cars to run a heat we will run with the opposite class of same size engine.
Example: Front wheel 4 cylinder with rear wheel 4 cylinder