CONTACT: Bent Metal Motorsports, LLC
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 | LATE ENTRY FEE: $75.00
ONLINE REGISTRATION: July 1 – Demolition Derby Registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 30
Maximum 15 cars
$5,000 total payouts for all classes
Legends Age 50+ Rules
- Drivers must be at least 16 years of age.
- 16 and 17 year olds need to have a signed consent waiver by parents or guardian to participate.
- Driver must furnish his/her own car.
- All drivers and pit crew must sign a liability waiver and purchase a pit pass before entering the pit area or track.
- All drivers must attend the driver’s meeting prior to race time.
- Any driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to compete.
- No alcohol or drugs permitted in pits.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct could result in ban or suspension from infield.
All drivers must have a helmet, safety shield/safety glasses, and working seat belt in car!
For driver safety 2 bars or 1″ flat bar strapping must be mounted vertically from firewall to roof over the windshield area, must be bolted or welded to sheet metal, no rear window bars allowed.
Any year car 4/6/8 cylinder no 1973 & older imperials.
All cars are to be stock other than what is stated in the rules.
Engine / Transmission / Rear
• Engine swaps with in same manufacture example GM to GM, Ford to Ford and Chrysler to Chrysler.
• No engine cradles, distributor protectors, transmission protectors, transmission cooler.
• Engine mounts may be welded and chained in.
• Shift linkage may be modified.
• Gas/brake pedals may be modified ( must have working brakes )
• May weld differential but must be OEM to the car no rear end swaps.
• Firewall and transmission tunnel may be cut.
• No pinion brakes.No slider drive shafts.
Suspension / Steering / Body
• Factory soft suspension and must move free up and down
• Tie rods may be welded but not reinforced.
• No tilting frame
• May prebend rear of cars.
• No chain around rear hump.
• Steering column may be modified.
• Doors may use ¼” chain minimum in two spots per door.
• Trunk and hood may be chained with ¼” or 9 wired in 4 locations.
• 8”x8” hole must be cut in hood.
• Do not modify body mounts or sub frame mounts
• Two batteries max.
• Must be mounted to passenger floor boards or cage.
• Must be secured with a metal frame with bolts with washers and covered.
• Any tire ply. doubled and tubed ok.
• Must be air filled.
• No solid tires.
• Factory un modified rims only.
• No valve stem protectors.
• Wheel weights must be removed.
• Bumper swaps ok.
• Seam welding of bumper ok.
• 6”x6”x1/4” plate. One per frame must cap end of frame. For bumper mounting.
• Bumper shocks if used must be the OEM shock to the car.
• Bumper shock May be collapse And welded.
• First 1” of the frame can be only welded.
• No seam welding of frame.
• Front and rear bumper must be 9 wired or ¼” or larger chained to the body or frame of the car in two spots one per side prior to inspection. No dog chain or mechanics wire.
Cage / Fuel Cell
• 4 point cage with halo ok.
• No gas tank protectors.
• Cage bars must not be fwd of firewall or past center of rear doors or where kick plate meets floor.
• No down legs to floor from cage.
• Factory tanks optional Must have 2 strands of 9 wire tightened around tank in two spots or 1/4” chain or larger (no dog chain).
• Fuel cell must be secured to rear floor in a frame or may be mounted to cage of seat bar.
• If fuel cell is used factory tank must be removed.
• No factory tanks inside of car.
• If running fuel cell or inline pump must have fuel kill switch and labeled.
NO EXTRA ANYTHING ALLOWED!
Just because it isn’t in the rules doesn’t make it legal.
Winning Cars will be inspected after feature event.
If something is found illegal after you run, all winnings and placing will be forfeited.
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL.