(Health Rules on Page 10)
- The fair reserves the right to return any or all entries.
- Entry fee will be $1.00 per bird. Entries close Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Exhibitor must provide all feed and care for birds daily. Exhibitors are limited to two birds per class per breed.
- Out of county animal entries will be accepted and held until all in-county animals are accommodated. If there will not be enough stall space, out of county entrants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Entered specimens must be bonafide property of the exhibitor.
- Birds must be on grounds before 4:00 pm Wednesday, August 29, 2018. All poultry to be shown must originate from flocks tested and negative within twelve (12) months in accordance with the Pennsylvania Method for the Prevention, Control, and Eradication of Pollorum Disease, or an equivalent program.
- In the event of inclement weather conditions, the Sullivan County Fair Committee will release exhibits if deemed appropriate.
- Quails, Guineas, Pheasants, and Pea Fowl must be entered and shown in pairs (adult birds only).
- Birds hatched before January 1 of this year will be classed as cocks or hens. Those hatched after that date will be classed as cockerels or pullets.
- No out of state birds will be accepted.
- Judging Saturday.
1. All exhibitors must exhibit in one dozen egg cartons. Judges
have the right to open one or more eggs in each display.
2. Display in yellow building.
3. Use general entry form to enter eggs. Deadline August 24, 2018.