There are no entry fees in our Home & Garden Departments (Depts. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24).
Pre-registration Deadline: August 24, 2018 at 8 pm.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to list every entry that may be entered. Items that have been pre-entered, but are not ready for show at fair time, can be easily deleted on entry day.
- Exhibitors are required to enter using the Blue Ribbon On-line entry system.
- Only one entry per category per exhibitor will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to decide in which category an item will be entered.
- For all entries received by August 22, exhibit tags may be mailed back to exhibitors to place on entries. To receive your tags in the mail, send $1.00 for twenty items or less, $2.00 for 60 items or less, and $3.00 for up to 100 items, and over 100 items $6.00. These fees will cover postage and envelopes.
- If you enter online, tags will not be mailed until payment is made.
- For online entries, make sure you receive a confirmation of your entries and bring a printout with you when you bring your items.
- Fairbooks will not be mailed unless a fee of $3.50 is sent to the fair secretary. Fairbooks will be available at various location in the county.
- Entries for exhibitors age 19 and under should be entered in Department 11.
- Entries entered in any other home and garden departments will compete with adult entries.
- Items to be exhibited will be accepted on:
– Sunday, August 26th between 1 pm and 6:00 pm, and on
– Monday, August 27th between 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm
- Fair management reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry to be in poor taste as deemed by fair management.
- Judging for the home & garden classes will take place on Tuesday, August 28th. Any entry not deemed worthy will not be placed. Judges’ decisions are final.
- Fair management may at any time order the removal of any exhibit or part of any exhibit that has become unfit for show.
- Exhibits are to be removed from the buildings on Monday, September 3rd between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
Fair Office Hours
The Fair Office will be open to answer questions and tag pickup at the following times:
– Tuesday, August 21st from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
– Wednesday, August 22nd from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
– Thursday, August 23rd from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and from 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm
– Friday, August 24th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and from 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm
There will be no office hours on Saturday, August 25th.
Need More Information?
Please call the fair office at 570-924-3205 during the hours listed above or (570) 924-3843 if you need additional help or have questions.