There are no entry fees in our Home & Garden Departments (Depts. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24).
Pre-registration Deadline: 7:00 pm Friday before the Fair.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to list every entry that may be entered. Items that have been pre-entered, but are not ready for show at fair time, can be easily deleted on entry day.
- Exhibitors are required to enter using the Blue Ribbon On-line entry system.
- Only one entry per category per exhibitor will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to decide in which category an item will be entered.
- For all entries received by August 15, exhibit tags may be mailed back to exhibitors to place on entries. To receive your tags in the mail, send $1.00 for twenty items or less, $2.00 for 60 items or less, and $3.00 for up to 100 items, and over 100 items $6.00. These fees will cover postage and envelopes.
- If you enter online, tags will not be mailed until payment is made.
- For online entries, make sure you receive a confirmation of your entries and bring a printout with you when you bring your items.
- Fairbooks will not be mailed unless a fee of $5.00 is sent to the fair secretary. Fairbooks will be available at various location in the county.
- Entries for exhibitors age 19 and under should be entered in Department 11.
- Entries entered in any other home and garden departments will compete with adult entries.
- Items to be exhibited will be accepted on:
– Sunday between 1 pm and 6:00 pm, and on
– Monday between 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm
- Fair management reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry to be in poor taste as deemed by fair management.
- Judging for the home & garden classes will take place on Tuesday. Any entry not deemed worthy will not be placed. Judges’ decisions are final.
- Fair management may at any time order the removal of any exhibit or part of any exhibit that has become unfit for show.
- Exhibits are to be removed from the buildings on Monday between 9:00 am and noon 12:00 pm.
Fair Office Hours
The Fair Office will be open to answer questions and tag pickup the week before the fair at the following times:
– Tuesday – Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
There will be no office hours on Saturday.
Computers will be available at the fair office for anyone to enter their items in the fair. Please call to make sure some one will be there.
Need More Information?
Please call the fair office at 570-924-3205 if you need additional help or have questions.