Thursday, August 29, 2019 – 1:30 pm
Chairman: Shirley Pardoe (570) 924-3753
Prizes: 1st – $25.00 | 2nd – $20.00 | 3rd – $15.00
Dept 22 Section 3 Class 4 Chili Contest
- No entry fee. Registration at 12:30 pm and judging will begin at 1:30 pm.
- All chili to be already prepared and brought to fairgrounds in a crock pot and must be kept hot.
- Chili can be prepared with any kind of meat, or combination of meats, cooked with chili peppers and/or various spices of your choice. You may also use beans, tomatoes, onions, etc. Pasta or rice of any kind is not permitted. Each chili entry must have a written list of ingredients used in the recipe. One chili entry per person.
- A panel of judges will judge the chili and prizes will be awarded to the top three contestants.
- After judging, all chili entries will be served to the spectators present.