Criteria for “Inspiring PA’s Agriculture Story” Poster Contest
- There will be three age groups: ages 8 to 11, 12 to 14, and 15 to 18 – student must be in one of these age groups as of June 1 to qualify.
- The poster size must be 14-1/2 x 22 inches, equivalent to one-half of a standard poster board. Other sizes will not be accepted.
- This year’s theme is “ “Inspiring PA’s Agriculture Story”
- Contestants are asked to submit artwork that showcases and celebrates the people, products, production practices, and traditions of Pennsylvania’s agriculture industry. Exhibitor using other themes will be disqualified at the state level.
- Students do not need to complete an entry form.
- Bring poster to the fair office no later than Tuesday, September 1, 2020 by 7:00 pm.
- Each poster must have the name, address, telephone number, age, birthdate and grade of the student written on the back of the poster.
- One poster from each age group will be sent to the state level for additional judging.
- All poster entries submitted will remain the property of the Department of Agriculture (Blue ribbon winners only). Any duplication of posters from previous years will be disqualified.
|22||3||21||Ages 8 to 11||$25, $20, $15|
|22||3||22||Ages 12 to 14||$25, $20, $15|
|22||3||23||Ages 15 to 18||$25, $20, $15|