Premiums: 1st – $25.00 | 2nd – $20.00 | 3rd – $15.00
Criteria for “Know Your Farmer” Poster Contest
- There will be three age groups: ages 8 to 11, 12 to 14, and 15 to 18 – student must be in one of these age groups as of June 1 to qualify.
- The poster size must be 14-1/2 x 22 inches, equivalent to one-half of a standard poster board. Other sizes will not be accepted.
- This year’s theme is “Know Your Farmer.”
- Posters will be evaluated on use of the theme, visual appearance and creativity in relation to the student’s age.
- Students do not need to complete an entry form.
- Bring poster to the fair office no later than Tuesday, August 28, 2018 by 7:00 pm.
- Each poster must have the name, address, telephone number, age, birthdate and grade of the student written on the back of the poster.
- One poster from each age group will be sent to the state level for additional judging.
- All poster entries submitted will remain the property of the Department of Agriculture (Blue ribbon winners only). Any duplication of posters from previous years will be disqualified.