August 31, 2018, 6:00 PM
Entry Fee: $15.oo
Nolan Chase (570-924-4829)
Richard Bahr (570-928-9586)
James Chase (570-924-3757)
Super Antique Class Rules
- Tractors must be agricultural type tractors having a grill, hood, and sheet metal of one manufacturer.
- Tractor maximum length must not exceed 141 inches from center of rear axle to furthest point of weights or tractor frame.
- Tractors must have a full frame or tie bars are required. (Tractor must support itself less engine).
- V8 engines to be automotive cast iron blocks, with a cubic inch limit of 502. Naturally aspirated. Inline gas six cylinders there is no cubic inch limit. (Non-turbo class tractors).
- Fuel to be gasoline or racing fuel. No oxygenated fuel or alcohol
- Engines may use an automatic or standard transmission before connecting to tractor transmission. Automatics must use SFI approved flexplate, midplate and blanket, also safety neutral switch. Standards must use SFI steel blowproof bellhousing with block saver plate and blanket. Flywheels to be steel or aluminum, no cast iron allowed. Single or double disc clutches allowed.
- Front damper pulley to be SFI approved or shielded 360 degrees with 1/8 in. steel or 3/8 in. aluminum.
- Any exposed u-joints must be shielded 360 degrees with 1/4 in. steel or 3/8 aluminum.
- Tire size to be maximum size of 18.4 – 38 and must have matching tread design. Any cut allowed.
- Wheelie bars mandatory specifications are:
- Pads on bottom of bars to be a minimum of 5 square inches and maximum of 10 inches off of grounds.
- Pads to be a maximum of 32 inches rearward from the center of rearend housing.
- Outside to outside length of pads to be a maximum of 20 inches.
- Minimum 12 inches. Bumper bars- the top to be fastened to wheelie bar framing, must extend past rear.
- Bars must support weight of tractor.
- Front skid bars mandatory. Must support weight of front end of tractor.
- Exhaust must discharge vertically.
- Tractors must have deadmans throttle with automatic idle return, must work in a forward/reverse motion. Idle to be in the back- ground position.
- Tractors must have ignition kill switch mounted on rear of tractor 40 inches off grounds. Diesels must have fuel and air shutoff.
- Tractors must have working rear brakes.
- Tractors must have rear fenders strong enough to support weight of driver and be higher than tallest point of tires.
- Hitches to be solid in all directions, point of hook to be no less than 18 inches from center of axle, maximum of 20 inches off and parallel to ground and must be anchored to frame.
- Tractor must have a rollover protection cage or bar that is at least as high as the top of the drivers helmet. Rollover protection must be fastened at least two points to the rear housing. Factory style flip down tops allowed. Rollover protection must be able to lift one side when pulled horizontally from top of the bar/cage without damage to the rollover protection.
- Tractors must have wide front ends, front tires must be within rear tire width.
- Rear steel hubs to axles mandatory.
- Fire extinguisher is required and mounted to tractor
- All tractors with cast iron bellhousings must run a SFI blanket.
- All safety equipment and components must be in place. NO EXCEPTIONS. Track offi cials and tech people with have the final say. Any tractor found unsafe will not be able to pull.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ON THE TRACK AT ANY TIME DURING PULLS.
1st – Trophy and $100.00 | 2nd – $75.00 | 3rd – 50.00 | 4th – $25.00
Classes: Farm Stock, Hot Stock and Open. See General Rules.
|1||6000 lbs.||Super Antique|
|3||6500 lbs.||Super Antique|
|4||13,000 lbs.||Farm Stock must have 3 point & PTO – 3000 RPM|
|5||10,000 lbs.||Hot Stock|
|7||14,000 lbs.||Farm stock must have 3 point & PTO – 3000 RPM|
|8||11,000 lbs.||Hot Stock|
Special Points Class 2.6/3.0 smooth bore