September 3, 2022 – 6 PM
Entry Fee: $20.00
Richard Bahr (570-928-9586)
General Rules – All Trucks
- Any weights on track from truck after pull will be disqualified.
- Minimum drawbar length, 36” from center of rear wheel to point of hitch.
- Drawbar to be stationary and rigid in all directions.
- Maximum height of 30” from top of hitching device to ground for 2 wheel drive.
- Maximum height drawbar for 4 X 4 trucks is 26″.
- Maximum of 3 minutes time limit from the time the boat is ready.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- All weights must be securely fastened on pulling vehicle.
- Only one person allowed in pulling vehicle while on track.
- No portion of truck may interfere with sled or sled hitch during pull.
- No dual wheels, tire studs or chains.
- Truck must stay inside of pulling lines or markers.
- Machine must be started straight. NO slack chain or jerking.
- No weights in cab.
- All motors must be equipped with air breathers.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on fairgrounds.
- Decision of the JUDGES is FINAL.
- No shifting of standard transmission trucks during pull.
- Traction Bars will be allowed on Street Stock Classes.
- Only owner of pulling truck admitted free at gate.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ON THE TRACK DURING THE PULLS.
Street Legal – 6200 & 6800 lbs.
- No front weights,
- Dual wheel pickups are not allowed – must be in open class.
- Must have stock front bumper in stock location.
- No cut tires.
- No tractor style tread tires.
- All trucks may move up to open class
- Must pull from bumper or receiver.
- All other general rules apply.
Open Class – 6200 & 6800 lbs.
- Weights may not extend more than 60” from center line of front axle.
- Truck pulling tires or tractor type tires permitted.
- Break away switch required.
- Helmet Required.
1st – Trophy and $100.00 | 2nd – $75.00 | 3rd – $50.00 | 4th – $25.00
|1||6200 lbs||Street Legal Pickup|
|3||6800 lbs.||Street Legal Pickup|
|5||8000 lbs||Street Legal Diesel|
|6||8500 lbs.||Open Class|
|7||10,000 lb.||“Anything Goes”|